- Each therapist has their own fee schedule; please check with your therapist for more information about payments and fees
- Payment for services is due at the beginning of each session.
- We accept cash, checks, major credit cards, and HSA / FSA payments.
- We are participating providers with EMI and PEHP insurance.
- We accept Bishop/Clergy pay.
- As an Out of Network provider for most insurances, we will provide you with a receipt that you can submit to your insurance company for reimbursement.
- If you need to change or cancel your appointment, you are required to provide a 24 hours advance notice of cancellation.
- If you miss a session without cancelling or cancel without the 24 hour notification period, you will be responsible to pay the full fee for the scheduled session.